Two-Day Conference: Adelaide | 30th – 31st October 2018
Workshop: Adelaide | 1 November 2018
While we celebrate the development and success of aspiring and established women leaders of Australia, the issues surrounding gender equity undoubtedly continue to linger. Are you having difficulty forwarding your ideas and opinions across the office floor? Do you wonder if work-life balance is possible? How do you realise conscious leadership in an increasingly complex and interconnected world?
The 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Summit Adelaide strives to empower women leaders across SA’s public and private sectors. Learn and be inspired by leading corporate and government figures and engage directly with top leadership and performance coaches in focused interactive sessions as you take your career to the next level and realise your potential as a more effective leader.
In partnership with:
Post-Conference Workshop: Building Resilience To Promote Personal Agility
VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) is now commonplace in many organisations. This fast-paced and dynamic environment is becoming the “new normal” and if individuals and teams are to thrive in this environment they need to be able to develop the resilience and mental toughness to reframe change and challenges as opportunities rather than as threats.
Building and developing mental toughness and resilience is especially important to those experiencing stress or challenges in the workplace, or those wishing to improve performance or well-being while working within an environment which is challenging or where there is rapid change experienced.
This dynamic, energetic, engaging workshop challenges participants to unleash their full potential to reach peak performance in their personal and professional life and develop the agility required to thrive within a VUCA environment. The sessions explore the term Mental Toughness, the 4 C’s framework together with practical exercises that develop and introduce strategies and techniques to building resilience and enhance agility.
Key Learning Objectives
- Enable the opportunity to address personal mindset and consider the strategies to thrive within a potentially stressful or dynamic fast-paced work environment
- Be equipped with models and strategies to increase resilience and mental toughness to better deal with setbacks and stressors
- Understanding that a positive mindset is a key to achieving peak performance and success and managing VUCA successfully
- Gain the ability to bounce back and see challenges as opportunities
- Increase interpersonal confidence and confidence in own abilities